Host a CARE PACKAGE PARTY!
Why not consider hosting a CARE PACKAGE PARTY for our deployed heroes?
There are many different ways to host a care package party! Here are just a few ideas:
1. Ask your group members and friends to choose item(s) from the suggestion list. Everyone brings something different to the event. At the event, items are organized and packed for mailing.
2. Ask your group members to make a monetary donation. Have a couple of people do the shopping before the event takes place. At the event, items can be packed for mailing.
3. Ask your group members to bring a monetary donation or care package donation to the party. Send your tax deductible donations to us and we will do the rest. We can shop, pack, and mail the packages.
4. Hold a silent auction and put the proceeds towards care packages. We will take care of everything else!
5. Come up with another fun idea to get your group together. We welcome new ideas and suggestions!
If you are interested in hosting a CARE PACKAGE PARTY and need help getting started, please read the information in the links below.
Be sure to watch our video “Care Package Basics – A Few Tips from Military Missions, Inc.
If you still have questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org